Today, in this article, we shall talk about the project management software that can make your work easy.
Do you feel like pulling your hair?
Whether you are a freelancer, start-up, or an established organization – your head is so decluttered with the plethora of tasks that make you feel like you haven’t figured out what needs to be done first.
Isn’t it? Well, I know how It feels! As we are humans, not software machines to handle all things by ourselves effectively. No way…
And so I’m here to tell you that let’s be human and let the software do its work. Why do cribbing on every other project and ponder while lacking efficiency? Let’s use tools & software so you don’t have to hang on to everything.
List of 9 Best Project Management Software
- Click Up
Detail of top 9 Project Management Software
Are you getting overwhelmed or might feel like a noob that you haven’t a slight idea about these kinda trends?
But why ponder when I’m already here in your rescue. Though, before preaching anything I make sure that every word makes you familiar with the best software among others.
So, here’s the best picked up project management software of 2022 which will eventually help you in making your task 10X times easier:
TeamGantt– The best project management software
TeamGantt is one of the refreshing takes on the best task management software that brings Gantt charts online.
Plan, schedule, and manage complex projects easily with this free Gantt chart creator. Above all, you can invite clients and teams to collaborate on your Gantt chart or project plan.
Features of TeamGantt at a glance:
- Task prioritization and scheduler
- Shared team calendar
- Resource management
- Time tracking
- Premade templates
- Document storage makes documents easy to locate, view and download.
- Offers inbox to improve team collaboration
- File sharing
- Team dashboards consisting of Gantt Chart as well as team workloads
Asana– A online project management software
If you want to be able to keep track of everything that everyone is working on there is Asana available for you as one of the best trending free project management apps.
This program provides you the function to create the task list you want and then move it as much as you like.
You can even track your progress, note due dates, and make sure that scheduling and rescheduling are simple and easy.
Features of Asana at a glance:
- Document Management
- Project Management
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Collaboration Tools
- Portfolio Management
- Resource Management
- Integration with Instagantt
Instagantt– A top project management software
Instagantt is a chart and project management tool that helps users manage their tasks like a pro.
The best thing about this one of the best free project management tools is its ability to sync right into Asana and Instagantt takes it a step ahead to make the sync a two-way street.
It means that all the modifications made in Instagantt reflect in Asana and vice-versa. This makes it perfect for tasks that have dependencies on each other.
Features of Instagantt at a glance:
- Budget management
- Milestone tracking
- Percent-Completer tracking
- Portfolio and Workload management
- Project Planning
- Idea Management
- Timeline View
- Percent-Complete Tracking
- Collaboration Tools
- Gantt Charts
- Dashboard and Reporting (Analytics)
- Diverse Exporting options: Excel, image, and PDF
Wrike– Very simple project management software
Wrike was made with the benefit of service providers, agencies, and marketing teams in mind as its tailored features can take such business projects to another level.
But beyond those specific features, you will surely love it as a marketing tool as Wrike has enough flexibility to be used by a large business for project management purposes across multiple departments and, specifically for software development teams who are looking for a good PM tool.
Features of Wrike at a glance:
- All-In-One Collaboration
- Useful across various departments
- Quick and Convenient Dashboard
- Up-To-Date Analytics
- Custom Forms
- Workflow Automation
- Multiple Enterprise-Level Tools at Your Fingertips
Trello– A project management platforms
Here is a basic but easy-to-use system for keeping track of all of your different tasks. You can create entirely different boards for different teams.
One of the best features of this tool is that it’s a Kanban management tool which is one of the most popular methods available in any best project management software.
Features of Trello at a glance:
- Easy, Drag and Drop Editing
- Detailed & Quick Overviews of Front/Back Cards
- Easy Organization with Labelling, Tags, and Comments.
- Progress Meter Checklist
- In-Line Editing
- Card Records Archive
- Easy Upload (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and Local Devices)
- File Attachment
- Individual/Group Task Assignment
- Information Backup
- Data Filters
- Activity Logs
- Voting Options
Click Up – Free project management software
Click Up being a relative newcomer to the project management software scene, was founded in 2018.
In a short span, it has become one of the most comprehensive, customizable, user-friendly work management solutions with new features and updates released weekly.
It proves to be the best free project management software as it provides users with an all-in-one free project management software.
Including every tool, you need to plan, organize, and collaborate on projects, with an easy-to-use interface.
You can sync virtually any app with Click Up to truly bring all your work into one place” with over 1,000 native and third-party integrations.
Features of Click Up at a glance:
- Highly customizable task management
- Excellent communication and collaboration tools
- Project Views to visualize any kind of work anyway
- Robust Hierarchy which scales with your work requirements.
- See everything at a glance with Dashboards
- Plan smarter with time tracking insights.
- Start with readymade templates or customize your own.
- Integrate your favorite project tools
- Stay on track to hit project goals
Smartsheet – Project tracking software
If you want your team to be able to collaborate on anything and everything, this is an outstanding way to go.
It facilitates the attachment options so you can upload files directly into the system from Google Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, and many of your other favorites.
You can even track who is busy and who is not on your team so that you can contact people at more convenient times by just taking a look at the dashboard.
Features of Smartsheet at a glance:
- Quickly customize and extend the platform
- Provides flexible packages for any business need
- Manage and share any type of work
- Allow unlimited users to view and edit your sheets
- Securely collaborate with your internal team and clients
- Send and receive updates via email
- Easily upload files to a workspace, sheet, or row
- Have a look at what has changed in the last hour, day, or week
- Advanced Reports
- Alerts and Reminders
- View history of changes
ProofHub – A online project management tools
The most appealing aspect of ProofHub is its user-friendly nature. You can organize the projects you want to create, and the teams that are responsible for them.
You can get to customize everything from the color scheme to the names and logos that options so that you can make it work for your team even if you’re international.
When you set up your team, you’ll be able to assign roles and provide only the level of access that each team member requires. On the top, it can run on both iOS and Android devices.
Features of ProofHub at a glance:
- Proofing helps to deliver your best work
- Create custom roles, assign them, and grant access levels to stay in ultimate control
- Manage tasks with ease
- Personalize your ProofHub account
- Eliminate Language Barrier
- Manage tasks and subtasks all in one place
- Visualize task stages
- Plan projects and set dependencies between tasks
- Track time smarter
- Collaborate easier and smarter
- Start quick conversations
Monday – The most popular project management software
What if I say there is a system that can make your tasks easier even if it is named after everybody’s least favorite day of the week?
Well, you can be with Monday. This tool offers you a bulk of features including following Twitter and LinkedIn threads and even commenting on different tasks.
You can even customize who can access various projects. Above all, you can integrate other systems into your account including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Zapier.
Features of Monday:
- Prioritizes people management
- It comes with an intuitive user interface
- It lets you easily Manage Workloads
- Automate your workflows
- See the big picture at a glance
- Makes collaboration Efficient
- Comes with Reporting and Analytics
- Provides Excellent Support
- Integrate with other software management tools
Project management software is not only commonplace in most industries, it’s bluntly essential.
As teams become more technical, it’s crucial to be able to track, store, and analyze every task and workflow. Today teams are finding that no single method or tool always works for every project in a company and since project management is not one size fits all, your project management software shouldn’t be either.
So always try to get the best project management software that is open source and can integrate with other project management tools.